Shortyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!!

3 posters

Go down

Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!! Empty Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!!

Post  PlatinumLine Bullies Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 am

Hey man, I know you said you would talk about Shortshot's papers being pulled with the UKC. I am curious to know what you have to say.
And just so you know, ain't no discriminating coming from this end.
I have heard the rumors.
"Shawn turned down a dna test and told them shorty is dead"
"Shawn threw two males on Remy and papered the whole litter under shorty, thats why he had to say no to the dna challenge"
"Shawn owes over $100,000 to peeps that he ripped off"

but like i said, to ME, they are rumors, i don't know what happened and i don't know the peeps that told me that, so why believe them?

i would like to know straight from the horses mouth what happened with shorty, I do know he is listed as dead with UKC.

again, no discriminating, just asking cause you said you would answer....lol...and why not start this thing with the most controversal post huh...lol

peace,
Jonathan
PlatinumLine
PlatinumLine Bullies
PlatinumLine Bullies
Private

Back to top Go down

Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!! Empty Re: Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!!

Post  shortyline Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:31 pm

cool, na truetank was not under investigation, the breeding in was knuckles&paddintton, which is tilo &dave, they(ukc)never questions us, but since shorty was a dog of interest,they wanted to dna him, but only after knuckles&paddinton,rage where reported dead...so only reg living was shorty, he is belive to tha father, so ukc had to ask . pretty much that's it, i can't say tomuch on here , but before shorty deaf if we would have dna shorty,hey who knows tilo never admitted who did breeders challenge, but he did,but that 's he &dave issue.. we got caught in tha middle cause we own shorty, that's the thing about dog game, people accept an talk about what they want, when all these faKE PAPERS WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE GOING OUT, I MEAN WHAT DOGS WE HAD THEN, AN HOW COULD WE DO IT, BUT U GOT STUPID FOLKS WHO FOLLOWERS AN WILL REACT OFF OF BEING ON THIS SIDE OR THAT SIDE. I DON'T NEED DNA TO SAY IF THEY SHORTY PUPS OR WHAT..WE KNOW WHAT IT IS AN WHAT IT AN'T. LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, TRUETANK WAS BUILT THIS DECADE IN FRONT THIS GENERATION, WHAT DOGS ARE FAKE, SHORTY-DIAMOND, WHAT PARIDISE KIDS LIKE MEANCE,PACO, WHAT DOGS ARE FAKE THAT WE PRODUCE, NONE THAT'S WHY IT REMAINS HEARSAY, AN REALY WHO CARES ABOUT THAT,.. ALL I KNOW, fake paPERS HAVE BEEN GOING ON BEFORE TT,
BUT WHATS WORST IS WE NEVER BREED BULLDOGS OR ANY THING,KNOWN BREEDERS HAVE GOTTEN BUSTED , BUT CERTAINJ FOLKS OVER LOOK THAT, THAT'S WORST THEN FAKE PAPERS...

AS THA OTHER STUFF, IF A BREEDING DON'T TAKE AN U TAKE DEPOSITS U OWE SOMEONE, AN THAT'S IT, EVERYBODY WANTED A PUP, WE TOOK DEPOSITS, KATRINA CAME, all i had was clotles on my back, an with a 3yr old duaghter&an my wife...we lost everything, everything, fAMILY,DOGS,OUR HOUSE EVERYTHING, WE HAD 17 PEOPLE STAY IN A WOOD SHED IN A BACK YARD FULL OF RED ANTS, ,I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY, WE WHERE ON THA STREETS.. A FEW FOLKS HELP, BUT PEOPLE THAt made rumors ,how they know what was going on,i wish i had a 100,000 dollors i made from folks, na they need to look at thier hero...... but u here rumors on everyone...fABE,MARCO,Dave, u just stay strong, but i will admit i still owe like 4 folks dogs an lil money, which everybreeding i do, i give dem choice.. money or dog, an u know, i'm not rich, an just a alot in last hurricane, man i an't dodgeing no one,if u call me, i 'll tell u, when i a litter , i 'll pay u..i don't have laying around....

but last words, u gotta stay strong, cause u notice if being quiet an doing bad, no one bothers u, but as soon as good things pop off,they pop out, i use dem as a gauge....

shortyline
The Head Boss

Back to top Go down

Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!! Empty Re: Yo Shawn, I guess i'll start this thing off, most controversal question!!!

Post  michojay Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

So is shorty still around? just curious. if he is are you doing anything with him?

michojay
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down