Shortyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL

3 posters

Go down

SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL Empty SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL

Post  PlatinumLine Bullies Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

THATS RIGHT, its on.
I got the location locked in.

I am doin a show, and also we will be boilin a shit load of Crawfish

May 23rd its goin down.

I have also contacted ABKC to get this thing sanctioned, so it won't just be a fun show. It wil be an ABKC show.

If anyone does NOT eat crawfish please let me know. we will get enough burgers for the ones that don't.

also, No ice chest can be brought on his property, they will be sellin soda and beer for you to buy though.

so hit me up with the brand beer you want me to tell him to get.
jonathan@platinumpits.com

i am makin the banner as you read this...LOL..as soon as im done i'll post it EVERYWHERE...LOL

so come out, bring the bulls, grab some crawfish and beer, and have a good time.

OH, Crawfish will be sold for $10 a platter, ANYONE WHO READS THIS CAN HIT ME UP WHEN YOU GET THERE, YOUR CRAWFISH WILL BE ON ME. JUST COME GET YOUR TICKET FROM ME AND YOU GOOD.

The price is for the peeps that walk in from the streets, not the bully community
PlatinumLine Bullies
PlatinumLine Bullies
Private

Back to top Go down

SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL Empty FAWWRREAL!!!!!!!???!!!

Post  geauxtigerstripes Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 am

IM MON BE THEA!!!
I cant make the TT m&G but I WIll be there Jon!!

geauxtigerstripes
Private

Back to top Go down

SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL Empty Re: SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL

Post  Suga0929 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Where is it going to be, or should we wait to see the banner?

Suga0929
Private

Back to top Go down

SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL Empty Re: SHORTYLINE!!!....ITS ON MAY 23RD!!!...ABKC AND ALL

Post  PlatinumLine Bullies Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:50 am

yeah, just wait for the banner.
Im waitin on ABKC, so after that, imma put up the banner.

there is also a couple peeps that can't make that date. so if there are a bunch of peeps that can't make it i will try to move the date to the next weekend. May 30th

What is better for you guys....may 23rd, or may 30th???????????????????????????????????/
PlatinumLine Bullies
PlatinumLine Bullies
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  PlatinumLine Bullies Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 am

if the date doesn' matter to you guys, then please let just say may 23rd....cause i already have it booked and not sure if i can change it
PlatinumLine Bullies
PlatinumLine Bullies
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  PlatinumLine Bullies Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 pm

aight, due to emails and such....the show has been pushed back to the 30th.

so this should be the final date...this is the date im turnin in to ABKC. may 30th...its on
PlatinumLine Bullies
PlatinumLine Bullies
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down